Canadian Health Libraries Association/Association des bibliothèques de la santé du Canada (CHLA/ABSC) is committed to protecting the privacy of its members.
Payment and Data Collected
Official confirmation of registration will be provided after your application is processed.
No refunds are available for Membership Dues.
All credit card information is collected and stored securely. CHLA/ABSC uses the information only for the purpose supplied and does not maintain credit card information for each individual member.
The operating system for the CHLA/ABSC website (www.chla-absc.ca) may automatically record some general information about your visit, such as:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as "company.com" or "service.ca" and the IP address of the computer accessing the website, such as "ppp-55;
- The type of browser (such as "Firefox version x" or "Chrome version x") you are using;
- The type of operating system you are using (such as iOS, Unix or Windows);
- The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that you visit on our site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to use from another website.
- If you are logged into this site, your user name will be recorded along with the date and time of your visit, which pages you viewed, etc.
- CHLA/ABSC uses this information and statistical analysis to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We may disclose this information in aggregate only to third parties such as sponsors, clients or advertisers and/or use it for auditing purposes.
When You Leave the CHLA/ABSC Website
This policy discloses the privacy practices for the CHLA/ABSC website (www.chla-absc.ca). However, the CHLA/ABSC website contains links to other sites. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. CHLA/ABSC encourages you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit, especially if you share any personal information.
If you have any questions, or require more information, please contact the Association Office at email@example.com